Webinar on Problem Management Plus
Sharing experiences: a dialogue about training, supervision and implementation of PM+
Intervention hosted a webinar on the topic of Problem Management Plus on April 13th 2021. We invited four practitioners with articles in the March issue of Intervention to talk about PM+ as a springboard for dialogue with the CoP. Sharing thoughts, experiences and questions with peers on training, supervision and implementation.
Programme of the webinar
- Welcome: Relinde Reiffers (ARQ National Psychotrauma Centre) and Mohammad Abo-Hilal (Syria Bright Future)
- Introduction Intervention and the PM+ special section by Wendy Ager (Editor in Chief Intervention)
- Training & Supervision - dialogue
Anna Goloktionova (Medicos del Mundo Mission) and Liyam Eloul (The Center for Victims of Torture)
- Implementation - dialogue
Fátima Rodríguez-Cuevas (Companeros En Salud Angel Albino Corzo) and Hivine Ali (UNHCR)
► Living Six Hours Away from Mental Health Specialists: Enabling Access to Psychosocial Mental Health Services Through the Implementation of Problem Management Plus Delivered by Community Health Workers in Rural Chiapas, Mexico.
- Panel discussion with Anna Goloktionova, Liyam Eloul, Fátima Rodríguez-Cuevas and Hivine Ali