Webinar on Problem Management Plus
Sharing experiences: a dialogue about training, supervision and implementation of PM+
Intervention is hosting a webinar on the topic of Problem Management Plus on April 13th 2021. We have invited four practitioners with articles in the March issue of Intervention to talk about PM+ as a springboard for dialogue with the CoP. Come ready to share your thoughts, experiences and questions with your peers on training, supervision and implementation.
If you would like to join us at this event on April 13th 2021 at 2PM CET, you can subscribe through the button below.
We look forwards to seeing you there!
Programme of the webinar
- Welcome: Relinde Reiffers (ARQ National Psychotrauma Centre) and Mohammad Abo-Hilal (Syria Bright Future)
- Introduction Intervention and the PM+ special section by Wendy Ager (Editor in Chief Intervention)
- Training & Supervision - dialogue
Anna Goloktionova (Medicos del Mundo Mission) and Liyam Eloul (The Center for Victims of Torture)
- Implementation - dialogue
Fátima Rodríguez-Cuevas (Companeros En Salud Angel Albino Corzo) and Hivine Ali (UNHCR)
► Living Six Hours Away from Mental Health Specialists: Enabling Access to Psychosocial Mental Health Services Through the Implementation of Problem Management Plus Delivered by Community Health Workers in Rural Chiapas, Mexico.
- Panel discussion with Anna Goloktionova, Liyam Eloul, Fátima Rodríguez-Cuevas and Hivine Ali